[UNBOXING] ASUS ROG Zephyrus GX501 Gaming Laptop
This is the official unboxing of the ASUS ROG Zephyrus GX501 gaming laptop. It’s a pretty neat machine and the review is coming later today. Check it out.
Unboxing the ASUS ROG Zephyrus GX501
We finally got our hands on the ASUS ROG Zephyrus GX501, which was launched in Malaysia back in September 14th 2017 at 1 Utama Shopping Centre, which was also during the announcement of the ROG Masters tournament. This was one of the most sought after gaming laptops around due to its slim form factor and powerful performance, something which wasn’t exactly possible before.
In fact, people will usually have to choose one and sacrifice the other. Thanks to NVIDIA’s Max-Q design, this was made possible. Of course, there are other Max-Q design laptops around but this was one of the earliest ones with said design that we knew about. If you’re looking for a powerful gaming laptop that’s easy to bring around, this would be a great choice…if you can afford its price tag of RM15,999.
Here are the specifications of the ASUS ROG Zephyrus GX501 gaming laptop:
ASUS ROG Zephyrus GX501 Specs
- Intel Core i7-7700HQ @ 2.8GHz
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 8GB GDDR5 with Max-Q Design
- 24GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM
- 15.6″ (16:9) LED backlit FHD (1920×1080) 120Hz Anti-Glare Panel with 72% NTSC with G-Sync
- 1TB PCIE Gen3X4 SSD
- Illuminated Chiclet Keyboard (Lighting Can Be Modified via ASUS Aura Core software)
- Integrated 802.11 AC (2×2)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- 1 x Microphone-in/Headphone-out jack
- 1 x Type C USB3.1 (GEN2) Thunderbolt
- 4 x USB 3.0 port(s) Type A
- 1 x HDMI, Support HDMI 2.0
- 4 Cells 50 Whrs Polymer Battery
- 37.9 x 26.2 x 1.69 ~1.79 cm (WxDxH)
If you like what you see, just wait a little bit longer. The review will be up later in the evening at Pokde.net so stay tuned. Especially with many people unfamiliar with how the NVIDIA Max-Q design works, the ASUS ROG Zephyrus GX501 gaming laptop review is definitely something you want to check out.