ASUS ZenFone 5z is now priced from RM1299
The ASUS ZenFone 5z was one of the more affordable Snapdragon 845 smartphones in the market, and it is getting even cheaper now. Just ahead of the ASUS ZenFone 6’s launch, the ASUS ZenFone 5z is now priced from just RM1299 for the lower end 6GB + 128GB version, while the 8GB + 256GB variant is priced at RM1599.
ASUS equipped the ASUS ZenFone 5z with a 12MP f/1.8 Sony IMX363 camera and a secondary 8MP ultra-wide angle camera, giving it camera chops on par with most of 2018’s flagships. It also has one of the best displays among 2018 flagships, with a large 6.2″ IPS display with 100% DCI-P3 color gamut coverage.
Here are the specifications of the ASUS ZenFone 5z:
ASUS ZenFone 5z Specs
- Snapdragon 845, octa-core up to 2.8 GHz, 10nm FinFET
- Up to 8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Up to 256GB UFS 2.1 storage (expandable via microSD up to 2TB)
- 6.2″ FHD+ IPS LCD display, 90% screen to body ratio, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut
- 12MP f/1.8 Sony IMX 363 + 8MP f/2.2 ultra-wide angle camera
- 8MP f/2.0 selfie camera
- 3300 mAh battery, Quick Charge 3.0, USB-PD support, AI Charging
- 6GB + 128GB: RM1299
8GB + 256GB: RM1599
Stocks are flying fast with the 8GB + 256GB variant already sold out, but the 6GB + 128GB version is still available at the time of writing.
Pokdepinion: Probably would get one if I needed a new phone…