ASUS ZenFone 6 Claims Top Spot In DxOMark For Selfies
It seems that recently that DxOMark has released their scores for the new ASUS ZenFone 6 and the phone achieved a great feat; claiming top spot in their benchmark for overall best selfie shooter.
With the news, it sees ZenFone 6 topping the chart and surpass the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G as the overall best smartphone for selfies.
The newest smartphone from ASUS went on to a different and unique route when it comes to its front camera setup. It has a camera that flips out from the back to give you selfies that’s just as good as you get when you take shots with the rear camera.
ASUS ZenFone 6 Specs
- Snapdragon 855, octa-core up to 2.84 GHz, 7nm FinFET
- Up to 8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Up to 256GB UFS 2.1 storage (expandable via microSD up to 2TB)
- 6.4″ FHD+ IPS LCD display, 92% screen-to-body ratio
- 48MP f/1.79 Sony IMX 586 + 13MP ultra-wide angle camera, laser autofocus, flip camera
- 5000 mAh battery, 18W Quick Charge 4.0
- WiFi 6 (802.11 a/b/g/b/ac/ax)
- ZenUI 6 based on Android 9 Pie
- 6GB + 64GB: 499 EUR (~RM2328)
6GB + 128GB: 559 EUR (~RM2607)
8GB + 256GB: 599 EUR (~RM2793)
To learn more on the ZenFone 6, you can check out our previous article for details.
Pokdepinion: Who would’ve thought of that, using the same camera configuration for both front and back side. Genius.