HONOR offers 1+1 Year Extended Warranty for the HONOR 20 series
HONOR is now offering a 2-year warranty for the HONOR 20 Series in celebration of its 5th Anniversary. From now until 30th September, the HONOR 20 Lite, HONOR 20, HONOR View20 and HONOR 20 Pro will come with a 2-year warranty coverage.
All users need to do to extend their warranties are:
- Launch the HiCare application (pre-installed) on your HONOR device, click on the “Extended Warranty Plan” banner at the top of the screen
- Update HiCare version as prompted by the system
- ID is required to redeem the Extended Warranty Plan
- Click on “Click Here Now” to redeem your Extended Warranty Plan. Customer shall claim his entitlement for the said extended warranty (additional 1 year) within 7 days from purchase.
- Application to confirm Extended Warranty Plan redeemed successfully
In addition to offering extended warranties, HONOR Malaysia will also be offering a complimentary HONOR Backpack and HONOR Selfie Stick with selected devices in HONOR’s lineup. The promotion will only be valid until 31st July, so you have about a week to read all our reviews of the latest HONOR devices:
If you have been eyeing a new HONOR smartphone, this is a good time to get one to reward yourself for all the good you have done in the past seven months of 2019.
Pokdepinion: I have never been “lucky” enough to claim warranty on my phones. Maybe if I had two years warranties, that might change…