Join HUAWEI’s Rewrite The Rules Photography Contest To Win A HUAWEI P30 Pro
HUAWEI Malaysia is calling out for smartphone photographers to capture photos of their best moments in life using a HUAWEI smartphone and be in the running to win several prizes, which includes a brand new HUAWEI P30 Pro.
The HUAWEI Rewrites the Rules of Photography competition is a month-long contest sponsored by HUAWEI in collaboration with several media platforms. If you are interested in joining, you can simply follow the steps below:
- Capture a picture that best showcases your creativity with any HUAWEI smartphones. Ensure that the watermark option is enabled.
- Come up with a caption that describes your picture.
- Upload the picture onto your social media platforms with selected hashtags.
Aside from that, you can showcase your photos to the world through the NEXT Image Awards where you can win yourself US$20,000 of cash. Coming with 6 conceptual categories, these awards aim to explore alongside HUAWEI smartphone users the possibilities of next-generation visual expressions and culture. These categories include:
- Faces – Experimenting with identity and the power of portraiture
- Going the Distance – Discovering new places and new experiences by using new features of the smartphone camera
- Hello, Life! – Sharing the emotion or the inspiration in everyday experiences
- Storyboard – Telling a story in 9 frames; a grid of photos to develop a meaningful or intriguing narrative
- #Emotion Tag – Expressing instant emotions by means of photography
- Life Now – Filming stories in less than 30 seconds
To top it off, all submissions will also receive an additional RM50 voucher from HUAWEI. You can submit your entries here.
Pokdepinion: Not one, but two photography contests from HUAWEI! Fancy your skills? Why not give it a go?