OPPO Reno 10x Zoom Coming This 27th May To Malaysia
While we’ve talk about the OPPO Reno 10x Zoom before, it was still unknown on when the device will be officially launched here in the country. Now OPPO Malaysia has finally reveal a date; 27th May 2019.
OPPO Reno 10x Zoom Specifications
- Snapdragon 855, octa-core up to 2.84 GHz, 7nm FinFET
- Up to 8GB RAM
- Up to 256GB storage
- 6.6″ FHD+ AMOLED display, 93.1% screen-to-body ratio
- 48MP f/1.7 + 8MP f/2.2 ultra-wide + 13MP f/3.0 telephoto
- 16MP f/2.0 selfie camera, sharkfin popup
- ColorOS 6 based on Android 9 Pie
- 4065 mAh battery, 20W VOOC Flash Charge 3.0
The OPPO Reno 10x Zoom is not to be confused with the standard OPPO Reno device, which is also coming to the country but earlier on the 16th of May 2019.
Though there’s no details on the pricing for the OPPO Reno 10x Zoom, we can expect that the company to be putting a high price tag for the device, seeing their pricing history of their flagship devices in the past.
Pokdepinion: Personally, I don’t fancy zoom lens that much. I would rather use ultra-wide angle lens. What do you think? What’s the most frequent type of lens that you normally use?