Samsung Galaxy S10+ will be priced at up to RM7023?
Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy S10 series are expected to come with a number of new features, including a pretty hefty price tag, it seems. The European pricing of the new Samsung Galaxy flagships has just been leaked by MySmartPrice.
There will reportedly be three variants of the Galaxy S10, the Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10+. The Galaxy S10e will probably be something like the Galaxy S Lite of yore, but then again it’s not really an affordable device at all. The Galaxy S10+ is self-explanatory. We have seen a Plus version since the Galaxy S8 generation.
So the leaked prices are as follows:
- Galaxy S10e (6GB + 128GB) – €749 (~RM3509)
- Galaxy S10 (6GB + 128GB) – €899 (~RM4212)
- Galaxy S10 (8GB + 512GB) – €1149 (~RM5383)
- Galaxy S10+ (6GB + 128GB) – €999 (~RM4680)
- Galaxy S10+ (8GB + 512GB) – €1249 (~RM5852)
- Galaxy S10+ (12GB + 1TB) – €1499 (~RM7023)
The three different Galaxy S10 devices are expected to be differentiated by the camera, display size and battery size. These are also Samsung’s most colorful flagships yet, with colors like Canary Yellow, Green and Blue making the cut.
- Exynos 9820 / Snapdragon 855 chipset
- Up to 12GB RAM
- Up to 1TB storage
- Up to 6.4″ SuperAMOLED Infinity-O display, in-screen fingerprint scanner
- Up to triple-camera setup
- One UI based on Android 9 Pie
- Up to 4000 mAh battery
Would you consider picking up a Galaxy S10 device when it launches this 21st February?