Upcoming PUBG Mobile Update Will Bring New Darkest Night Zombie Mode
Are you a fan of the Zombie mode in PUBG Mobile? Well Tencent has revealed that they are adding the Darkest Night zombie mode as well as new weapons and monsters for the Survive Till Dawn zombie mode.
With the new update v0.12.0, it will include several changelogs such as:
- EvoGround: All new game modes will be under this category
- Darkest Night: Stay alive for one night while fighting zombies
- Survive Till Dawn: New weapons, monsters and systems. The difficulty has also been tuned
- Player can now spectate matches of their friends, crew, and clan members and adjust spectator mode privacy settings
- Portable closets can now be swapped during combat
- Introduced spring theme and a treasure event
A maintenance has been scheduled to roll out soon and the new update is said to be available tomorrow, April 17th. Aside from that, players who pudate the game before the 23rd of April will get their hands on Outfit Box III and 1888BP as a reward.
Pokdepinion: To be honest, it’s been awhile since I’ve played PUBG Mobile. How’s the previous zombie mode? Is it any good?