Sony’s Tokyo Game Show 2017 PS4 Lineup; All Things You Can Expect from Team PlayStation
What can you expect from Sony Interactive Entertainment at Tokyo Game Show 2017? Here’s the lineup for both PS4 and PlayStation VR, with Vita being absent.
Sony’s Tokyo Game Show 2017 PS4 Lineup
Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan and Asia announced today with a press release its PS4 and PlayStation VR lineup for Tokyo Game Show, that will open its doors on September 21st, at the Makuhari Messe in Chiba, near Tokyo.
Below you can read the full list of PS4 games that will be playable at the booth. Keep in mind that the list is specified “as of September 12th,” which appears to indicate that there might be more to come. Of course games that will be revealed at the show are not yet listed.
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite
- Monster Hunter World
- Dynasty Warriors 9
- Dissidia Final Fantasy NT
- Itadaki Street: Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary
- Yakuza Kiwami 2
- Detroit: Become Human
- Knack II
- Gran Turismo Sport
- Call of Duty: WWII
- Earth Defense Force 5
- Code Vein
- Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet
- Taiko Drum Master: Drum Session!
- Dragon Ball Fighterz
- Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
PlayStation VR games will also be available:
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR
- Monster of the Deep: Final Fantasy XV
- No Heroes Allowed! VR
- Gran Turismo Sport
- Summer Lesson: Chisato Shinjo Seven Day Etude
Looks like there won’t be a single PlayStation Vita game on the show floor this year, unless something is announced in the coming days.
A series of livestreamed stage shows will also be hosted, according to the following schedule:
- 10:00 – Business Day Opening
- 10:20 – Booth Introduction
- 12:00 – PlayStation Music/PlayStation Video
- 13:30 – PlayStation Plus
- 15:00 – ForwardWorks (mobile games)
- 16:00 – Public Days’ Highlights/PlayStation Goods/Playstation Festival Introduction
- 16:45 – Business Day Ending
- 10:00 – Public Day 1 Opening
- 10:30 – PlayStation VR
- 12:00 – Monster Hunter World
- 13:00 – Code Vein
- 14:00 – Detroit: Become Human
- 15:00 – Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare competition
- 16:45 – Public Day 1 Ending
- 10:00 – Public Day 2 Opening
- 10:30 – TBS Radio
- 11:30 – Dissidia Final Fantasy NT
- 13:00 – Dynasty Warriors 9
- 14:00 – Monster Hunter World
- 15:00 – Yakuza Kiwami 2
- 16:00 – Gran Turismo Sport
- 16:45 – Public Day 2 Ending
Last, but not least, Sony Interactive Entertainment also announced three PlayStation Festival events, designed to bring a selection of the games showcased at Tokyo Game Show to major Japanese cities. The show will be in Sapporo on October 29th, in Fukuoka on November 5th, and in Osaka on November 11th.
Do keep in mind that Sony will also host a pre-Tokyo Game Show press conference on September 19th, and it will be livestreamed worldwide with English subtitles. Most of the announcements will probably be focused in that day.