realme 3 Pro coming to Malaysia on 14th May
The realme 3 Pro will finally make its appearance in Malaysia on 14th May, about 3 weeks after the initial launch in India. This is going to be realme’s highest specced device, sporting specifications like a Snapdragon 710 and a camera which is shared with the OnePlus 6T.
The realme 3 Pro should be the most affordable Snapdragon 710 smartphone to arrive in Malaysia. The most affordable Snapdragon 710 smartphone right is the Nokia 8.1 priced at RM1699, so the bar is actually set pretty low for realme to beat.
realme 3 Pro Specifications
- Snapdragon 710, octa-core up to 2.2 GHz, 10nm FinFET
- Up to 6GB RAM
- Up to 128GB storage (expandable via microSD)
- 6.3″ FHD+ IPS display
- 16MP f/1.7 Sony IMX519 + 5MP f/2.4 depth sensor
- 25MP f/2.0 selfie camera
- 4045 mAh battery, 20W VOOC Flash Charge 3.0
- ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9 Pie
- 4GB + 64GB: INR 13 999 (~RM832)
6GB + 128GB: INR 16 999 (~RM1010)
There is no pricing information about the realme 3 Pro in Malaysia yet, but do stay tuned as we will definitely be checking it out on 14th May!
Pokdepinion: Definitely looking forward to finding out the price!