ASUS TUF Gaming GT501 Case First Impressions
We are taking a look at the ASUS TUF Gaming GT501, the first case to be 100% designed in house by the ASUS Design Centre. And truth be told, the case is really great for a first attempt with plenty of room for higher-end hardware that you can’t even get from the TUF Gaming Alliance.
Here are specifications of the TUF Gaming GT501 Case:
TUF Gaming GT501 Case Specifications
- Support for up to 360mm radiators at the top and front
- Support for up to EATX motherboards (12″ x 10.9″)
- 360mm radiator support at top and front: fits 120mm/140mm fans
- Up to 7 2.5″ SSDs: 4 x 3.5″ combo bays + 3 x 2.5″ dedicated bays
- 7 expansion slots + 2 vertical slots
- Front panel I/O: 2 x USB 3.0 ports + 1 x headphone + 1 x microphone
- 10.5kg weight
Do subscribe to us on YouTube and stay tuned for more videos like this!