Corsair launched new RGB gaming mouse and keyboard — Corsair HARPOON RGB & Corsair K55 RGB
Corsair just launched its new gaming peripherals equipped with RGB lighting the Corsair HARPOON RGB and CORSAIR K55 RGB. Both HARPOON RGB and K55 RGB is aim for entry and budget gamers who want to games with versatile.
Corsair HARPOON RGB
Equipped with a 6,000dpi optical sensor, the HARPOON RGB combines a contoured design that fits naturally in the hand with deadly precision. HARPOON RGB boasts fully programmable lighting for its single RGB lighting zone, configurable in CORSAIR Utility Engine (CUE) software for stunning visual effects.
- High-accuracy 6000dpi optical gaming sensor with advanced tracking.
- Contoured design provides a natural fit to support your playstyle.
- Textured rubber side grips deliver a confident hold.
- Six fully-programmable buttons enable completely custom configurations.
- Onboard memory stores your custom dpi settings on the mouse.
- On-the-fly dpi switching.
- High-performance Omron switches rated for 20 million clicks.
- Dynamic multicolor backlighting with virtually infinite customization.
- High-speed USB interface ensures lag-free play.
Corsair K55 RGB
The K55 RGB combines quiet, responsive keys, six programmable macro keys and dedicated volume and media controls. It has a three-zone RGB backlight, adjustable through more than ten preconfigured lighting profiles and colours and controlled using commands right from the keyboard with no software required.
- Three-zone dynamic RGB backlighting with 10+ preconfigured vivid RGB lighting modes allow you to choose immersive lighting effects.
- 6 programmable macro keys enable powerful actions, key remaps and combos.
- Dedicated volume and multimedia controls for direct audio control without interrupting your game.
- Quiet and responsive keys give a satisfying feel.
- Multi-key anti-ghosting ensures the most accurate simultaneous key presses.
- Detachable wrist rest with soft rubber texture provides comfortable positioning for your wrists.
- Windows Key Lock mode ensures interruption-free game.
- Keyboard tilt adjustment for comfortable long play sessions.
Both the HARPOON RGB and K55 RGB allow gamers to take control with programmable macro keys and customizable controls. The HARPOON RGB’s six buttons are fully remappable to any key or command, or programmable with a wide range of easy-to-use macros using CUE software. From adjusting dpi levels on-the-fly to switching load-outs in game, HARPOON RGB makes it easy. K55 RGB is also well equipped to handle custom commands and controls with six dedicated hardware programmable macro keys. The HARPOON RGB stores all your custom dpi settings in on-board memory while the K55 RGB can similarly store programmable custom macros, so it’s easy to take your game with you wherever the battlefield might be.
Availability and Pricing
Both HARPOON and K55 RGB is backed by a two-year warranty and will be available from November 22nd. The Corsair HARPOON RGB is priced at USD 30 (approximately RM130) and Corsair K55 RGB is priced at USD 50 (approximately RM220)
Product page: Corsair HARPOON RGB
Product page: Corsair K55 RGB
Pokdepinion: Not mentioned above, but the K55 actually is a membrane keyboard, but have plungers that are MX Cherry keycap compatible. This might be Corsair’s hybrid “mem-chanical” keyboard.