Celcom is offering cashbacks via Boost for both prepaid and postpaid customers
In a bid to support the recently announced Economic Stimulus Package in reducing the financial burden of the people caused by the COVID-19 outbreak, Celcom is announcing cashbacks for reloads. In addition to that, they are also letting postpaid users trade in their unused Internet quota for cashbacks.
Starting from today until 30th June 2020, Celcom Xpax prepaid customers will enjoy 10% cashback when they purchase Celcom Xpax reloads and Internet Reloads worth RM10 or more via the Celcom Life App. To get the cashbacks, this is all you need to do:
- Download and log in to Celcom Life App.
- Link Boost e-Wallet via Celcom Life App (see image below)
- Select “Reload” and choose “Credit Reload” or “Internet Reload”.
- Select reload amount
- Credit Reload (RM10, RM30, RM50 or RM100); or Internet Reload (RM10, RM12, RM19, RM30, RM38, RM50, RM79)
- Enjoy 10% cashback in your Boost e-wallet up to RM20 per NRIC/Passport per month
Meanwhile postpaid users can exchange their unused Internet quota, with 10GB equivalent to RM5 cashback. In addition to that, Celcom postpaid users can enjoy a one-time RM50 rebate by opting in on Celcom’s Auto Billing service. That’s not all though, as postpaid customers who opt for digital monthly bills can save up to RM10 a month.
Are you using Boost and Celcom Life? Well, you should!
Pokdepinion: Always nice to see companies caring for their customers with cashbacks!