Smile And Be Rewarded By Hotlink And McDonald’s
No, you did not read the title wrongly. It seems that Hotlink and McDonald’s have partnered up to reward Malaysians.. for simply smiling. All you need to do is simply walk to any four special Smile4REWARDS Kiosks located at selected McDonald’s restaurants.
The promo is up and running and will last until May 18th 2019. You can visit the McDonald’s Bangi Drive-Thru, McDonald’s Section 3 Shah Alam, McDonald’s Jalan Gopeng Drive-Thru, and finally McDonald’s Jalan Tebrau Drive-Thru. Once you’re there, smile, take a picture, and be instantly rewarded with a free Chocolate Sundae with any purchase.
Additionally, Hotlink and Maxis customers who show the Deals page on their Hotlink RED App or MyMaxis App while making that redemption will also receive an additional 4 pieces of Chicken McNuggets absolutely free.
It doesn’t stop there too. Users who have had their pictures taken at the Smile4REWARDS Kiosks will be in the running to win a pair of free flight tickets to destinations in Southeast Asia. There are a total of 10 pairs of flight tickets up for grabs. All you need to do is share your Smile4REWARDS photo on Facebook and Instagram with the hashtags #HotlinkxMcD and #Smile4REWARDS. You can check the steps down below on how to participate:
- Walk up to the Smile4REWARDS Kiosk. Press enter to start
- Position your face within the circle on the screen and smile!
- The webcam will capture four photos of you
- Select your favorite photo and save it
- Enter your contact number and email address (the photo that you have selected will be sent to your email)
- The kiosk will print out your McD voucher and you will receive an SMS
- Present the voucher at the counter to redeem your reward
- Don’t forget to present your Hotlink RED App or MyMaxis App for even more rewards
Far away from the listed branches? Don’t worry as you’ll still be able to enjoy a free large Sundae Cone from the Hotlink RED App, or MyMaxis App, redeemable at all McDonald’s restaurants in the country.
Pokdepinion: Thankfully there’s a branch nearby our office. I might just have a visit today.