HUAWEI nova 4e announced for RM1199 — the most affordable 32MP selfie phone?
The HUAWEI nova 4e has just been announced in China, and we already have it announced here in Malaysia. The device slots in below the HUAWEI nova 4, but one ups the HUAWEI nova 4 with its high resolution selfie camera.
It touts a 32MP f/2.0 selfie camera, which is aided by HUAWEI’s renowned AI Selfie technology. In low light, it can combines 4 pixels into 1 for higher sensitivity. The camera sits in an unobtrusive dewdrop notch at the top of the 6.15″ display.
Over on the glass back of the HUAWEI nova 4e is a triple camera setup that’s pretty similar to the HUAWEI nova 4’s camera setup. Here’s the full specifications of the HUAWEI nova 4e:
HUAWEI nova 4e Specifications
- Kirin 710, octa core up to 2.36 GHz, 12nm FinFET
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB storage (expandable via microSD)
- 6.15″ FHD+ LTPS LCD display, dewdrop notch
- 24MP f/1.8 + 8MP f/2.2 ultra wide angle + 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor
- 32MP f/2.0 selfie camera
- EMUI 9.0.1 based on Android 9 Pie
- WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, BT 4.2
- 3340 mAh battery, 18W Quick Charge
The HUAWEI nova 4e is offered in Pearl White, Peacock Blue and Midnight Black color options. Sales will commence this Saturday, with all three colors available.
Pokdepinion: The HUAWEI nova 4e does seem like a much better deal than the HUAWEI nova 4…