Lenovo Introduces New Warranty Service – Meet Lenovo PremiumCare
More than just warranty
Lenovo Malaysia has just recently introduced Lenovo PremiumCare, a new premium warranty service for their products. This new warranty service provides Lenovo customers with a wider range of technical support on top of the Standard Limited Warranty.
Here are a list of perks you will get when you upgrade your Standard Limited Warranty to Lenovo’s PremiumCare:
- 24/7 Phone Support: Customers who upgrade to the Lenovo PremiumCare service over Lenovo’s Standard Limited Warranty will be able to address any of their technical issues over the phone through the Lenovo PremiumCare Call Centre any time of the day as the service is a 24 hour service, including public holidays.
- Extended Field Response: For on-site technical support on the other hand, technicians are available nationwide on weekdays, excluding weekends and public holidays from 9am to 9pm.
- Lenovo Vantage: Lenovo Vantage is a desktop application Lenovo PremiumCare customers can download through the Microsoft Store. By using Lenovo Vantage, customers can personalize your Lenovo PC’s settings, improve your WiFi security, update your drivers, run device diagnostics, identify the system serial number and product number as well as request support and many more.
- Box to Boot Support: Technicians can help to provide assistance such as setting up Internet browsers, installing software and ensuring the operating system is compatible and perform necessary software updates.
- Annual PC Health Check: The service consists of a series of detailed checks with Lenovo’s tune-up tool, optimizing operating systems, calibrate memory management and other critical updates that customers may not consistently do on their own.
Customers can upgrade their Standard Limited Warranty to Lenovo PremiumCare when they purchase selected Lenovo consumer
notebooks. Currently there are two packages available:
- A one-year package which is priced at RM 249
- A two-year package which is priced at RM 379
To celebrate the launch of this new warranty service, Lenovo is offering a limited time offer where customers can upgrade to the Lenovo PremiumCare service for as low as RM 19.90! Here’s how to do it:
- Purchase either a Lenovo IdeaPad 310S, Lenovo IdeaPad 320, Lenovo IdeaPad510, Lenovo IdeaPad 510S, Lenovo IdeaPad 710S, Lenovo IdeaPad 720S, Lenovo IdeaPad 310 or Lenovo IdeaPad 520 PC models and you can upgrade Standard Limited Warranty to the one-year Lenovo PremiumCare warranty at RM19.90, inclusive of GST.
- Purchase either a Lenovo Yoga 520, Lenovo Yoga 720, Lenovo Yoga 920, Lenovo Yoga 920, Lenovo Legion Y520, Lenovo Legion Y720 and Lenovo Legion Y920 PC models and you can upgrade Standard Limited Warranty to the two-year Lenovo PremiumCare warranty at RM49.90, inclusive of GST.
The promotion period starts from 1 May and ends 30 June 2018.