Microsoft Launches New Surface Laptop Studio With Prices Starting At RM7,399
Microsoft has just announced the availability of the new Surface Laptop Studio. The new Surface device will be available at all commercial authorised resellers and authorised retailers beginning from 8th March with a retail price starting from RM7,399.
New Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio launched
Surface Laptop Studio, designed in tandem with Windows 11, is Microsoft’s most powerful Surface yet. Built as the ideal product for developers, creative professionals, designers, and gamers, it combines the power of a desktop, the portability of a laptop, and the functionality of a creative studio. The Surface Laptop Studio has a sleek 14.4-inch touchscreen 1, a vibrant 120Hz display, Quad Omnisonic speakers, and the immersive Dolby Atmos to keep users in the flow and inspired at all times.
Surface Laptop Studio has a new ultra-durable Dynamic Woven Hinge that allows it to seamlessly transition from one mode to another. Below are what users can expect to discover in each Surface Laptop Studio mode:
- Laptop Mode: With a full keyboard and Precision Haptic touchpad, users can enjoy a first-rate typing experience.
- Stage Mode: The 14.4-inch PixelSense touchscreen display is angled forward to provide the ideal viewing angle for gaming, streaming, docking, or presenting to clients. Immerse yourself in the display by covering the keyboard and interacting with the Surface Slim Pen 2, touch, or touchpad.
- Studio Mode: Use the best canvas for uninterrupted writing, sketching, and other creative endeavours.
Furthermore, the Surface Slim Pen 2 is neatly stored beneath the keyboard, where it magnetically attaches and charges for easy access. Users can let their imaginations run wild when using this versatile laptop, which can be used to build apps, render videos, and stream ultra-fast games. With 11th Gen Intel Core H35 processors and NVIDIA GeForce RTX GPUs, this device is capable of handling any task.
The Surface Laptop Studio is available from commercial authorised reseller Maxis, as well as authorised retailers All IT, Gloo by SNS Network, Harvey Norman, PC Image, Senheng, Microsoft Authorised stores on Shopee and Lazada, and TMT by Thundermatch. There will be three versions of the Surface Laptop Studio available at three different price points:
- Intel Core i5, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 16GB, 256GB SSD retailing at RM7,399
- Intel Core i7, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti, 16GB, 512GB SSD retailing at RM9,399
- Intel Core i7, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti, 32GB, 1TB SSD retailing at RM11,999. This version will be exclusively available at Harvey Norman stores.
Along with the Surface Laptop Studio, Microsoft has recently introduced three new Surface products in Malaysia, including the Surface Pro 8, Surface Pro 7+, and the Surface Pro X. (WiFi).
Microsoft is also collaborating with Gloo by SNS Network and Harvey Norman to launch a new Microsoft Concierge service in Low Yat Plaza and Pavilion Bukit Jalil 2 where customers can get advice on the best Microsoft Surface and Windows devices to buy, as well as help setting up their new devices and upgrading them to Windows 11. Users will also be shown how to get the most out of their Windows and Microsoft Surface devices.
Pokdepinion: Would love to have my own Surface laptop one day because I love the design and build quality but I find that they’re always priced way out of my price range.