Redmi K30 Ultra Unveiled With Dimensity 1000+ SoC Plus 120Hz Display
While previously we’ve reported on the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra, there’s is another flagship-tier smartphone from the company called the Redmi K30 Ultra, which is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ chipset.
Redmi K30 Ultra
Featuring a 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, the K30 Ultra comes with an improved 120Hz refresh rate when compared to the previous Redmi K30 Pro plus a 240Hz touch sampling. Interestingly, the phone offers stereo speakers but the company decided to not include a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Camera wise, the Redmi K30 Ultra sports a 64MP main camera, a 13MP ultra-wide lens, 5MP macro sensor, as well as a 2MP depth shooter.
Running on the latest MIUI 12, the Redmi K30 Ultra offers a 4500mAh battery under the hood which you can charge with its 33W fast charger.
Redmi K30 Ultra Specs
- Dimensity 1000+, Octa-core @ up to 2.6GHz 7nm
- Up to 8GB RAM
- Up to 512GB internal storage
- 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED, 120Hz refresh rate
- 64MP f/1.9 main camera + 13MP f/2.4 ultra-wide + 5MP f/2.2 macro + 2MP f/2.4 depth
- Pop-up 20MP selfie camera
- 4500mAh battery with 33W fast charger
- 6GB/128GB: CNY1999 (~RM1,213)
- 8GB/128GB: CNY2199 (~RM1,334)
- 8GB/256GB: CNY2499 (~RM1,516)
- 8GB/512GB: CNY2699 (~RM1,637)
Unfortunately, the phone is only exclusive to China, so we won’t see the light of it here in Malaysia.
Pokdepinion: The Dimensity 1000+ isn’t the best flagship SoC out there but it’s still top tier. Too bad that it won’t make it here, the price is really something!