How to Refund Call of Duty Vanguard – Use These Simple Steps
With there being an increasing number of gamers getting upset over Call of Duty Vanguard, many have wondered if they could get a refund. If you’re one of them, here’s an easy guide to get your money back.
How to Refund Call of Duty Vanguard
The reception for Call of Duty Vanguard has been rather mixed, with the Zombies portion in particularly seeing very negative feedback. For those of you who enjoy the game, it will be fine but what about those who regret purchasing / pre-ordering it? Is it possible to get your hard-earned cash back?
In short, yes you can. However, the method of doing so will depend on which platform you bought the game on. Simply follow the steps here based on your chosen platform:
If you bought the game via Blizzard’s Battle.net platform, you should be able to get a refund as long as you have purchased it within 3 days of wanting a refund and you haven’t started the game.
Call of Duty Vanguard for PC via Battle.net
- Log in to Blizzard’s website and into your own account.
- Click on the Support area which is located at the top right of the screen.
- Choose Call of Duty: Vanguard from your list of games.
- Then choose Payments when you’re taken to the support page.
- Click Request a Refund and then a reason for wanting the refund.
- You should get it within 3 working days if you haven’t started the game.
Call of Duty Vanguard for PC via Steam
- Open the Steam Help page and log into your account.
- Select A Purchase under What do you need help with, (your profile name).
- Find Call of Duty: Modern Warfare in the list and click on it.
- Choose the reason for your refund request.
- Select I’d like to request a refund.
- Complete the request form and select your payment method for a refund.
- Only applicable within 2 weeks of purchase.
Call of Duty Vanguard for PS4
Like Steam, you will have a two-week window to ask for a refund. The bad news is if you actually download the game to your PlayStation after buying it, then unfortunately you won’t be able to get your money back.
- Head on over to the PlayStation support page and enter in your information.
- Choose Request a refund and refund Chatbox.
- A window will open and from there choose New refund request.
- From there you will answer some questions and then put you through to a live agent who will talk you through the rest of your refund.
- Only applicable within 2 weeks of purchase
There’s no guarantee all of you will be getting your refunds, but this is the official process for it. Call of Duty Vanguard is currently available for the PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, and PC.
Pokdepinion: I would like to see how many gamers will actually request for a refund. If it’s big enough, it will certainly be a huge cause of concern for Activision Blizzard, especially in light of the recent scandals within the company.