Samsung Galaxy S10+ with 12GB RAM+1TB storage is a better deal than the other variants
Yes, it is probably the most expensive smartphone Samsung smartphone ever. It costs freaking RM5999. But if you want the smartphone with the most RAM and storage in our Malaysian market right now, this souped up Samsung Galaxy S10+ is the way to go. Now why did we say it’s a better deal?
Well because the Samsung Galaxy S10+ with 12GB RAM and 1TB storage is offered with a free Samsung Galaxy A9. Not exactly a great phone, but it is worth RM1999. If we deduct out the price of the Samsung Galaxy A9, you would only have paid RM4000 for your top-of-the-line Samsung Galaxy S10+ with 12GB RAM and 1TB storage.
Now no one will buy your Samsung Galaxy A9 for SRP, so it’s probably a moot point. But kudos to Samsung Malaysia for making the best Samsung Galaxy S10+ available here.
The following are the specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S10+:
Samsung Galaxy S10+ Specifications
- Exynos 9820, octa-core up to 2.7 GHz, 8nm FinFET
- Mali-G76 MP12
- Up to 12GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Up to 1TB UFS 2.1 storage (expandable via microSD)
- 6.3″ QHD+ Dynamic AMOLED display, HDR10+
- 12MP f/1.5/2.4 + 12MP f/2.4 telephoto + 16MP f/2.2 ultrawide angle
- 10MP f/1.9 selfie camera, Dual Pixel PDAF
- One UI based on Android 9 Pie
- 4100 mAh battery, 15W Fast Charging (wired/wireless), wireless reverse charging
- 8GB+128GB: RM3699
The Samsung Galaxy S10+ with 12GB RAM and 1TB storage will be available in either Ceramic White or Ceramic Black, which represents the most premium build for the Samsung Galaxy S10 series. It’s also the first time Samsung tried out ceramic in their smartphones, so it’s definitely a differentiating factor for the Galaxy S10+.
So, will you be picking up a unit of the maxed out Samsung Galaxy S10+?