NVIDIA GTC Fall 2022 Online Conference – Stand A Chance To Win Graphics Cards!
NVIDIA will host the GTC conference from Sept. 19-22 virtually, with CEO Jensen Huang’s keynote alongside more than 200 sessions with global business and technology leaders. Huang’s keynote will be livestreamed on Sept. 20, 8am PT (11pm Malaysian Time) and will be available on-demand afterward, no registration required. However, NVIDIA is also giving away two RTX GPUs for registered participants, and registration is free!
Featured talks of GTC include:
- BMW, ILM, Kroger, Lowe’s, Siemens, NVIDIA and others on using digital twins for a range of applications, from manufacturing to neurosurgery to climate modeling
- ByteDance’s deployment of large-scale GPU clusters for machine learning and deep learning
- Medtronic’s use of AI for robotic surgery and the operating room of the future
- Boeing’s digital transformation enabling aircraft engineering and production to be more flexible and efficient
- Deutsche Bank’s adoption of AI and cloud technologies to improve the customer experience
- Johnson & Johnson’s use of hybrid cloud computing for healthcare, plus a session on its use of quantum computing simulation for pharmaceutical research
- How pharmaceutical companies can use transformer AI models and digital twins to accelerate drug discovery
- United Nations and NVIDIA scientists discussing AI for climate modeling, including disaster prediction, deforestation and agriculture
- Amazon Web Services, Ericsson, Verizon and NVIDIA leaders describing augmented- and virtual-reality applications for 5G and optimizing 5G deployment with digital twins
- Mercedes-Benz, Siemens, Magic Leap and NVIDIA executives, joined by author Matthew Ball and journalist Dean Takahashi, discussing industrial Omniverse applications and spatial computing
- Adobe, Pixar and NVIDIA leaders explaining how Universal Scene Description is becoming a standard for the metaverse
Content for Developers and Researchers
On top of that, GTC offers participants of all stages of their careers with learning opportunities, many of which are free. They can sign up to 135 sessions which include:
- 5 Paths to a Career in AI
- Accelerating AI Workflows and Maximizing Investments in Cloud Infrastructure
- The AI Journey From Academics to Entrepreneurship
- Applying Lessons From Kaggle-Winning Solutions to Real-World Problems
- Developing HPC Applications With Standard C++, Fortran and Python
- Defining the Quantum-Accelerated Supercomputer
- Insights From NVIDIA Research
Insights for Business Leaders
This GTC will feature more than 30 sessions from some of the world’s leading companies in key industry sectors, including financial services, industrial, retail, automotive and healthcare. Speakers will share detailed insights to advance business using AI and metaverse technology. In addition to those from the companies listed above, senior executives from AT&T, BMW, Fox Sports, Lucid Motors, Medtronic, Meta, Microsoft, NIO, Pinterest, Polestar, United Airlines and U.S. Bank are among the industry leaders scheduled to present.
Sessions for Startups
NVIDIA Inception, a global program with more than 11,000 startups, will host several sessions, including:
- AI for VCs: Six startup leaders describe how they are driving advancements from robotics to restaurants
- How NVIDIA Inception startups are advancing healthcare and life sciences
- How NVIDIA technologies can help startups
- Revolutionizing agriculture with AI in emerging markets
Lastly, NVIDIA is hosting a giveaway of two RTX graphics cards – 1x RTX 3090 and 1x RTX 3080 Ti – click here to register for the event and you’ll be eligible to win the prizes!
Pokdepinion: An event free of charge and a chance to win graphics cards, what’s not to like?