HONOR Magic4 Series Debut at MWC 2022 Globally
Global technology brand HONOR just unveiled a brand new line-up, the HONOR Magic4 Series, at the Mobile World Congress 2022 happening in Barcelona, Spain. At the top of the line, we have the HONOR Magic4 and HONOR Magic4 Pro. These revolutionary smartphones are then followed by a new HONOR Watch GS3 and HONOR Earbuds 3 Pro, giving the current portfolio of smart life products an innovative boost.
An Introduction to the New HONOR Magic4 Series
George Zhao, CEO of HONOR Device Co, Ltd, stated that “the all-new HONOR Magic4 Series redefines excellence across design, display, camera, performance and security and aims to solve users’ pain points as well as create a magical product experience for users around the world”.
The HONOR Magic4 Series features:
HONOR Magic4 Series:
- Comes equipped with 8GB RAM and 256GB storage.
- Powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and backed by industry-leading Qualcomm 7th Gen AI Engine and Cortex-X2 CPU Architecture, HONOR OS Turbo X combines hardware and software to increase fluency, anti-aging, and battery consumption.
- Users may also enhance and edit the aesthetic of their films with cinematic colour tones in HDR clarity using the series’ Cinematic 3D LUT (Look Up Table) features.
- Comes available in Black and White as well as two new colours – Cyan and Gold with more colours on the way.
HONOR Magic4 Pro:
- Symmetrical “Eye of Muse” design with a 6.81-inch LTPO Quad-Curved Display and ultra-thin bezels for an immersive movie-like viewing experience, complete with a very comfortable grip. The screen supports clever refresh rate of 1Hz to 120Hz that supports diverse content formats and boasts the highest PWM of any LTPO screen ever made. It’s also IP68 3 certified, which means it’ll keep you safe from dust, rain, and water. It may also be immersed in water up to 1.5 metres deep for up to 30 minutes.
- Features a powerful multi-camera tech that combines a 50MP Wide Camera, a Ultra-Wide Camera, and a Periscope Telephoto Camera that delivers optical and digital zoom across the full focal length range.
- Powered by ultra-large 4600mAh battery and SuperCharge that lets the smartphone go from a 50 percent charge to 100 percent in just 30 minutes. It also has the newest HONOR Magic UI 6.0, which provides a smart life experience with a variety of upgraded, customizable functions.
- Introduces a brand-new Privacy Calling feature driven by Directional Sound Technology and backed by AI. The smartphone also uses 3D facial recognition and Qualcomm’s 3D Sonic Sensor Gen 2 fingerprint security to ensure high levels of security and protection.
HONOR Watch GS 3:
- A stainless steel smartwatch with built-in GPS for outdoor sport activities and heart rate monitoring.
- Comes with optical sensor modules as well as 100 workout modes to choose from.
HONOR Earbuds 3 Pro:
- Includes a dual-driver design delivers on superior sound quality and noise cancellation call performance. Users can enjoy immersive music and in-depth sound while gaming or on conference calls. First in its industry, the true wireless stereo (TWS) earbuds has innovative temperature measuring capabilities that allow you to closely monitor their health.
- Comes in Midnight Black, Ocean Blue, and Classic Gold.
The HONOR Magic4 Series’ will be priced at EUR899 (RM4,187) and can increase for the Pro version while the HONOR Earbuds 3 Pro will start at EUR199 (RM926) in which the availability will be announced at a later date.
Pokdepinion: The AI call feature looks pretty neat and I’m curious as to how the triple camera performs on the Pro model.