Crash Bandicoot Mobile Game Now Out for Android Smartphones
One of PlayStation’s most iconic mascots have made his way to the mobile gaming space. Crash Bandicoot mobile game just had its soft launch, an early release in some countries before it has a proper worldwide release.
Previously, the Crash Bandicoot mobile game was announced for both Android and iOS about a couple of months ago. It’s not going to play exactly like the console games as it’s meant to be an endless run-type game.
In other words, you will be running along predetermined paths, moving Crash on several parallel lanes to collect as many bonuses as possible while also avoiding obstacles with the right timing. The levels themselves, at least a good amount of them, should be based on existing games for that added nostalgia factor.
Crash Bandicoot Mobile Game Description
Classic Crash in a Brand New Adventure
- Jump, slide and spin through the iconic tracks of the Wumpa Island
- Complete awesome battle runs
- Team up with Coco to find and defeat Dr Cortex’s minions
Your Favourite Characters Are Back
- Take on classic enemies and bosses including Mutagen Ant, Scorporilla, Nitrus Brio and Dingodile!
- Beware of the Buzzsaw turtles and spiders!
Discover Hidden Paths
- Explore lands & dodge the dangers of Turtle Woods, Lost City and Temple Ruins
- Discover new paths and uncover new tracks for exclusive challenges and rewards
Pokdepinion: Gonna give the game a try in a bit and see. I’m not exactly optimistic about it, but it’s at least worth a try.