Major Apex Legends Leak Reveals 9 New Legends and New Map
As a result of a datamine, there has been a major Apex Legends leak revealing 9 new Legends and a new map coming within the next 2 years. Here’s what we know thus far.
Major Apex Legends Leak Reveal 9 New Legends and New Map
An alleged datamined leak surfaced on an Apex Legends subreddit, ApexUncovered, which reveals a total of 9 unreleased Legends that are expected to arrive in the game within the next 2 years. While many were uncertain about the authenticity of the leak, this was changed when some gameplay footage of new abilities in action came along with it.
Conduit – Empathic Shielder
Conduit is said to be a Support Legend focused on regenerating allied shields at the expense of her own.
- Passive: Capacitance – Conduit regenerates shield over time and gains extra regen for each nearby ally.
- Tactical: Arc Flash – Heals the shields of targeted allies at the cost of some of her own.
- Ultimate: Alternating Current – Conduit launches an arc cluster bomb damaging the shields of people near the blasts. This heals Conduit’s based on the damage dealt.
Scryer – Haunting Stalker
Scryer looks like a Recon Legend that is capable of looking into enemy perspectives and setting traps.
- Passive: Spectator – Automatically Optic-Haunt and spectate your killer.
- Tactical: Optic-Haunt – Deploy a parasite trap that reveals the Target’s Vision.
- Ultimate: Shadow Wall – Unleash a creeping Wall of Darkness that blocks sight and binds enemies.
Caliber – Apex Arms Dealer
Caliber is an offense-type Legend that is capable of storing a third weapon, creating turrets, and providing ammo for their squad.
- Passive: Weapon Sling – A sling where you can store a third weapon.
- Tactical: Suppressor Turret – Deploy a makeshift turret from a copy of your active weapon.
- Ultimate: Auto Loader – Deploy a box that feeds ammo directly into nearby players’ current weapons/
Jester – Tricky Trapper
Jester is a Legend that can cloak themselves and their teammates, as well as setting traps for unsuspecting enemies to walk into.
- Passive: Rewire – Jester can turn any grenade into a proximity mine that sticks to surfaces.
- Tactical: Spectre Drop – Call in a drop pod with 3 spectres to guard an area. Only 1 set can be active at a time.
- Ultimate: Cloak Field – Creates a short-lived cloaking device that hides all players in a small area. Cloak lasts for 6 seconds.
Phantom – Agile Assassin
Phantom is a mobility-focused Legend with a combination of abilities similar to Pathfinder, Wraith, and Octane.
- Passive: Double Jump – Pressing the jump button while in the air allows you to jump again.
- Tactical: Hook Shot – Hook to a wall and hang off it for a short time.
- Ultimate: Void Grenade – A grenade that sends hit players to the void for a short period of time.
Vantage – Survival Sniper
Vantage is a Legend that specializes in long-range combat and even comes equipped with their own custom rifle as an Ultimate.
- Passive: Sniper Kit – Tactical info available in ADS unarmed or any long-range scopes (Legend name, shield rarity, team size, and range).
- Tactical: Echo Launch – Launch towards your winged companion, Echo. Order Echo by tapping Q. Launch to Echo by holding Q.
- Ultimate: Mark to Kill – A custom rifle which scans enemies and boosts damage for Vantage and her squad. Damage doubles for Vantage on successive shots. Team gets 15% bonus on marked targets.
Catalyst – Creative Builder
Catalyst is a character capable of creating platforms and walls with their abilities, providing useful cover for their squad.
- Passive: Reinforce – Standing near your ferro fluid structures, doors, and other Legends placeables will strengthen their integrity and allow them to take significantly more damage.
- Tactical: Ferro Shot – On impact, the shot creates a ramp of hardened ferro fluid that can be extended with more shots. Can also be used to create platforms on walls (Max 3 structures).
- Ultimate: Iron Tower – Ferrofluid rises up from below, pushing you upwards while creating a tall solid column under you.
Uplink – Satellite Savior
Uplink is a support Legend that can boost consumable effects and even prevent teammates from going down temporarily.
- Passive: Network Communion – Gain 25% Recovery Effects used in Signal Range.
- Tactical: Shield Satellite – Release a Satellite that follows allies to regenerate their shields and revive.
- Ultimate: Immortality Relay Beacon – Deployable Satellite Beacon that prevents allies in the signal area from being downed.
Newcastle – Mobile Defender
Newcastle is another Support Legend that specializes in protecting allies with shields and keeping them safe after they’ve been downed.
- Passive: Retrieve The Wounded – Drag downed allies as you revive and protect them with your Revive Shield.
- Tactical: Mobile Shield – Throw a controllable drone that creates a moving energy shield.
- Ultimate: Castle Wall – Leap and slam to a target ally or area and create a fortified stronghold.
It’s worth noting that despite how solid all these details appear to be, they are subjected to change. After all, EA / Respawn Entertainment could rework / rebalance to make sure they don’t break the balance of the game upon launching. For now, do take these information with a grain of salt.
Apex Legends is currently available for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
Pokdepinion: Taking into account how Apex Legends is like right now, and then factoring all those unreleased Legends as is, it really feels like we’re about to experience a whole new game. I expect a lot of major changes by the time every one of the gets launched.