Blizzard Launches New Halloween Terror 2021 Overwatch Event
The new Overwatch event, Halloween Terror is now live on PC, Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Switch. Cosmetic unlocks from previous events will also be available, alongside new rewards you can earn this year. The event will be available from October 12 through November 2.
Overwatch’s Halloween Terror event is now live
The Halloween Terror event will feature new content such as the Junkenstein’s Revenge weekly challenges as well as new Halloween-themed skins. In Junkenstein’s Revenge, players will have to play either 9, 18 or 27 games in either Quick Play, Arcade, or Competitive Play to earn rewards that include player icons and Epic character skins. A win during Junkenstein’s Revenge will count as playing two games. All Junkenstein’s Revenge missions will be available throughout the event (Vengeful Ghost, Volatile Zomnics, Mystery Swap, Frenzied Stampede, Three They Were, Shocking Surprise).
Check out the breakdown of the weekly challenges and their rewards down below:
- Play 9 games and players will get a Skeleton Genji Spray
- Play 18 Games and players will get a Skeleton Genji Player Icon
- Play 27 Games and players will get a Skeleton Genji Epic Skin
- Play 9 Games and players will get an Einherjar Zarya Spray
- Play 18 Games and players will get an Einherjar Zarya Player Icon
- Play 27 Games and players will get an Einherjar Zarya Epic Skin
- Play 9 Games and players will get a Clown Roadhog Spray
- Play 18 Games and players will get a Clown Roadhog Player Icon
- Play 27 Games and players will get a Clown Roadhog Epic Skin
Apart from the weekly Junkenstein’s Revenge rewards, the Halloween Terror event will also feature five Legendary skins. These Legendary skins include:
- Draugr Reinhardt
- Satyr Lucio
- Vampire Bat Echo
- Coffin Bastion
- Vampire Hunter Brigitte
Overwatch Halloween Terror in-game event is live now on PC, Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Switch. Head over here for more information on the event.
Pokdepinion: Personally I think it’s a bit of an ask for Blizzard to ask us to play 27 games to get the Epic skins. I mean, the wait time for each game is already atrociously long nowadays, how long do you expect us (and me) to spend just to get into one match. Even if you do happen to win every match you play, it’s gonna take 14 matches.