MSI AMD BIOS Updates Now Available — Improved Support For Ryzen XT CPUs!
The folks at MSI Malaysia has recently announced that the new and optimized Bios updates for the Ryzen 9 3900XT, Ryzen 7 3800XT and Ryzen 5 3600XT processors has been released. Of course, this update is especially for 300, 400, and 500-series motherboards.
MSI AMD BIOS update
Both Combo P1 V1 184.108.40.206 BIOS and Combo PI V2 220.127.116.11 BIOS has been released and will be made available for download in the coming days.
Here’s the key highlights from the updates:
- Support discrete graphics card identification, allowing you to successfully enter OS with AM4 CPU (without integrated graphics) and without graphics card installed
- Solve compatibility issues for graphics card and USB sound card
- Optimized A-XMP memory functions
- Optimized Bios function – Memory
- Optimized FCH BCLK -related functions
You can download and install the latest BIOS through M-Flash or Bios Flashback to update your system.
For more details about the updates, you can head to the link right here.
Pokdepinion: If you’re a user of own of the series, make sure to get your BIOS updated!