Acer Celebrates Acer Day With Promos, Free Gifts And A Lot Of Fun
Feel the vibe on Acer Day
Acer is powering on with this year’s Acer Day celebrations, its annual event that Malaysians have come to know and enjoy, despite the global pandemic. However, instead of being a physical affair as it was before, this year’s Acer Day will be entirely online. Acer maintained that despite the move online, fans can still enjoy its plethora of games, promotions, lucky draw sessions,
#FeeltheVibeWithAcer challenge, and other rewarding activities.
The Acer Day virtual event will be held on Acer Malaysia Facebook page on 2 August 2020 at 3PM. There will be performances by Linora, Pong Pong and Cikidot to liven things up as well as the crowd favourite lucky draw sessions. There are prizes worth more than RM22,000 to be won at this year’s lucky draw, including Predator Helios 300 and Predator Triton 700 laptops. For
some more good vibes, the Acer Bid & Shop charity auction session aims to raise funds for Dignity for Children Foundation will be conducted during Acer Day virtual event.
Acer Malaysia will also conduct a special 3-day Super Brand Day on Shopee from 2 to 4 August 2020. Available specially just for this special period are attractive promotions, Massive Deal with 83% off, and Shopee vouchers worth up to RM200.
Furthermore, beginning from 1 August 2020 until 30 September 2020, customers who purchase select Acer models from any Acer authorised online or offline retail shop will be entitled one entry to “Buy and Win Lucky Draw” and value-added gifts worth up to RM500,000 in total. All you have to do is to submit their receipt here to claim their gifts, and register their participation in the “Buy and Win Lucky Draw” that has a prize pool worth more than RM26,000. Lucky draw prizes include Predator gaming laptops, Acer Swift 7, monitor and gaming headsets. The winner will be chosen during the livestream on Acer Malaysia Facebook, which is cross-streamed over from the Facebooks of MasterRamen, ChuChu Gaming, Spartanker and Alicia Tan in August and September 2020.
Here are all the other activities available for all to participate during Acer Day:
- “Battle of the Series” – Acer Day “Feel the Vibe” kicked off with the “Battle of the Series” on 22 July 2020 that allowed Malaysians to vote for their favourite promotion packages on Acer Malaysia Facebook. The top voted promotion package will then be available on a limited-time offer at Acer Official Shopee Shop on 3 August 2020.
- “5 Days Check-in Game” – allows Acer fans to redeem Acer Day Exclusive Merchandise by just participating in the daily task on Acer’s redemption page from 29 July 2020. No purchase is required for participation or to win.
- #FeeltheVibeWithAcer challenge – All that is required to qualify and stand a chance to win the grand prize of a ConceptD 3 Pro and RM1,000 cash prize is to upload a short video onto Facebook or Instagram of the participant dancing to the ‘Feel The Vibe’ song, include the hashtag #FeeltheVibeWithAcer in the post, and tag @AcerMalaysia on Facebook or @my_acer on Instagram. The song will be available on TikTok starting 2 August 2020 onwards. No purchase is required to participate in this challenge that will run from 2 August 2020 until 31 August 2020.
- Massive Deal – Prices will drop by 83% at 12 midnight on 3 August 2020 at Shopee Shocking Sales for select items such as the Predator Gaming Chair (from a retail price of RM1,999 to just RM340) and Predator Aethon 300 gaming keyboard (from RM399 down to RM68). Another item is the EB192Q B monitor which will go for just RM44.03 during the Massive Deal. Limited units are available.
- August Birthday Treat – Special RM50 Touch ‘n Go eWallet credit for all Merdeka month babies who purchased device worth more than RM1,800.
In conjunction with the upcoming Acer Day, Acer Malaysia also announced a refresh to its highly popular gaming laptops, the Predator Helios 700 and Helios 300.
Pokdepinion: Kudos to Acer for moving on with Acer Day. At least we know that we can still have fun in these trying times.
Leave a Response