realme X2 Pro passes through SIRIM — Malaysia launch imminent?
The realme X2 Pro is probably one of the most exciting smartphones in 2019. Priced at less than RM1600, the realme X2 Pro offers specifications well beyond that of devices that cost more than double.
Recently, some hawkeyed netizens has shared that the realme X2 Pro has made it through SIRIM certification. With the code number RXM1931, the realme X2 Pro has officially been certified by SIRIM on 31st October.
realme X2 Pro Specs
- Snapdragon 855+, octa-core up to 2.96 GHz, 7nm
- Up to 12GB LPPDR4x RAM
- Up to 256GB UFS 3.0 storage
- 6.5″ FHD+ AMOLED display, 1000 nits, 90 Hz refresh rate
- 64MP f/1.8 + 13MP f/2.4 2x telephoto + 8MP f/2.3 ultra-wide + 2MP depth sensor
- 16MP f/2.0 selfie camera
- 4000 mAh battery, 50W Super VOOC, USB-PD, Qualcomm QuickCharge 4.0+
- 6GB+64GB: CNY 2699 (~RM1599)
8GB+128GB: CNY 2899 (~RM1717)
12GB+256GB: CNY 3299 (~RM1954)
With the realme XT just recently launched here in Malaysia, I believe realme Malaysia won’t be pulling off another launch event for at least another two weeks. Which puts the realme X2 Pro’s launch window sometime in late November or early December, perfect for it to be the ultimate Christmas present you can get a techie, like me.
Pokdepinion: Yes, please fill my socks with the realme X2 Pro!