GameSir VX2 AimSwitch Now Works With Xbox Series X – Here’s a Tutorial For It
The GameSir VX2 AimSwitch is one of the most interesting gaming peripherals we’ve reviewed thus far. It gives console gamers the ability to enjoy a PC-like gaming experience with a mouse and keyboard wirelessly. Now, this peripheral has been confirmed to work with the Xbox Series X / S, and we know exactly how to get it working.
GameSir VX2 AimSwitch Now Works With Xbox Series X
When the GameSir VX2 AimSwitch was first launched, it was designed for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch, but it also worked for PC. Now, you can add the Xbox Series X / S to the list of compatible consoles. If you own the next gen console and are trying to figure out how to get it to work, we got you covered.
You can either watch the video tutorial above or follow our simple steps right below here:
- Power on your GameSir VX2 AimSwitch
- When the status indicator light flashes green, it means that it’s ready to be connected
- Plug the wireless receiver to an unused USB port on the Xbox Series X / S console
- Use a MicroUSB to USB-C adapter to connect the other end of the wireless receiver to an Xbox Series X / S controller
- When the controller icon on the indicator light flashes green, that means it’s ready to use
- For mouse support, simply plug in a USB gaming mouse via the USB port on the single-handed keyboard
Now, you should be able to use the GameSir VX2 AimSwitch with your Xbox Series X / S with ease. If you run into any issues, I would recommend updating the peripheral first.
Pokdepinion: That’s one way to extend a product’s usability and lifespan. Let’s see if it can work with the PS5 as well.