New Among Us Patch v.2021.4.12 Brings Necessary Change and Bug Fixes
I’m sure many of you have enjoyed the new Airship map in Among Us. It brought us a massive new playground with lots of new things to do, but it also had its fair share of issues. In the newest udpate v.2021.4.12, it brought some necessary changes and bug fixes to the game.
Among Us Patch v.2021.4.12
The new Among Us patch v.2021.4.12 isn’t a massive update by any means. However, it’s definitely necessary given the fixes that are included in it. According to developer InnerSloth, the full changelog of the patch includes:
- Account login flow significantly reworked
- Multiple users can now log in to the same device (no more MismatchedProductUserIDs error)
- Missing skins from Airship Bundle should be fixed
- Text graphical update
- Updated translations
- Setting an invalid birthdate no longer makes account initialization fail
- Sabotage menu no longer replaces minimap for Impostors
- Room names are now consistently layered on the map
- Develop Photos task does not finish instantly
- Comms sabotage can no longer be repaired by ghosts, Impostors can now repair
- Other various bug fixes
This new Among Us patch is already out so you should be able to get it on all platforms the game is available on. There’s really no reason for anyone not to get this update.
Pokdepinion: I’m still very hopeful that they would release proximity voice chat for the public in the near future. It’s a really smart idea and so much more fun can be had in the game with it…assuming you’re playing with friends of course.