Apex Legends: Two Upcoming Playable Legends Leaked
Two upcoming playable Legends in Apex Legends have been leaked; Pariah and Valk. We managed to learn quite a bit about both characters so if you’re curious, then continue reading on.
Apex Legends Pariah Leak
Tho Valk should still be next
— Biast12 (Tobias) (@Biast12) April 14, 2021
The first leaked upcoming Legend that we’re going to talk about is Pariah. According to data miner and leaker @Biast12, this upcoming Legend will have abilities that will help obtain more information on enemy squads. The current list of abilities are:
- Ultimate: Pariah activates a SDM device releasing a flurry of steam in all directions but becomes unable to move, steam causes burn damage directly to health.
- Tactical: Throw a sonar grenade revealing enemies in it’s area of effect. Grenade lasts for 15 seconds.
- Passive: Pariah can see enemy health bars. Pariah is also immune to stunning effects and SDM steam.
As for Legendary skins, we know of four names but not what it looks like yet. Those skins are Secret Service, Lost Archive, Phantom Edge, and Chimera. It’s worth noting that all of these are subjected to change, so the end result may be completely different or just slightly altered. We don’t expect to see Pariah so soon as the next new playable Legend is expected to be Valk, which we will be discussing next.
Apex Legends Valk Leak
Valk is meant to be an aerial-based Legend that works fundamentally different from Horizon. This one is also a Legend that we’ve heard of much earlier compared to Pariah, who is said to be of Japanese descent. From what we have learned thus far, here is Valk’s list of abilities:
- Ultimate: Valk and nearby allies take to the skies after a short countdown
- Tactical: Vtol Jets – Hold to hover.
- Passive: After the initial drop, Valk and her teammates fly faster while sky diving.
As for Legendary skins, we know of four names but not what it looks like yet. Those skins are Aerial Support, Choke Uplift, Valhalla Descent, and Warrior’s Justice. Similar to Pariah, all of these are subjected to change, so the end result may be completely different or just slightly altered. We do expect to see Valk first before Pariah gets launched given how details have surfaced on the two characters.
Apex Legends Season 9 is expected to begin on 4th May 2021. The game itself is free and available on the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
Pokdepinion: Pariah’s abilities sound like they could fit in well for beginner-level players given the added information it gives. I still can’t imagine how useful Valk’s abilities are but I might need to see how people make use of them first.