2018’s God Of War Is Finally Making The Jump To PC In January 2022
After much speculation, Santa Monica Studios has announced that PlayStation-exclusive God of War will be available to PC gamers soon. The game recently won IGN’s Best Game of All Time poll so this game will be a huge treat for gamers who don’t own a PS4 console.
God of War coming to PC soon
2018’s critically acclaimed God of War is finally making its way over to PC this coming 14th January next year. Grace Orlady, who is the Senior Community Manager at Santa Monica Studios announced via a blog post, said that they are excited to bring the game over to a new audience on PC. “Our primary goal when bringing God of War to PC was to highlight the exceptional content the team created and leverage the powerful hardware that the platform offers to create a uniquely breathtaking and high-performance version of the game,” said Orlady.
The PC version is set to introduce a slew of graphical enhancements as well as other features such as:
- True 4K resolution (on supported devices) and unlocked framerates
- Full integration with NVIDIA Deep Learning Super Sampling (DLSS) available on RTX
- 21:9 Ultra-widescreen support
- Robust controller support and keyboard mapping customisation (DualShock 4 and DualSense controllers supported)
The PC version is set to release this 14th January 2022 (15th January 2022 Malaysian time) and will come with DLCs including:
- Death’s Vow Armor Sets for Kratos and Atreus
- Exile’s Guardian Shield Skin
- Buckler of the Forge Shield Skin
- Shining Elven Soul Shield Skin
- Dökkenshieldr Shield Skin
Pokdepinion: I’m really looking forward to seeing the kind of mods the modding community will come up with for this game.