Lazada The Latest To Offer Flood Relief Support
As you might’ve known, the country has been hit by massive floods, specifically in Selangor and the folks at Lazada Malaysia has offered a hand in donating support to victims.
Lazada Malaysia aids flood victims
The company has donated around 30,000 units of flood relief supplies to 10 temporary evacuation centres that houses over 4,500 flood victims which includes:
- PPS Sekolah Rendah Integrasi Tengku Ampuan Fatimah
- PPS Masjid Bandar Bukit Raja
- PPS Sekolah Menengah Klang Utama
- PPS Pangsapuri Permai Bukit Kuda
- PPS Sekolah Kebangsaan Sungai Binjai
- PPS Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Meru
- PPS Masjid Bukit Kapar
- PPS Dewan Orang Ramai Tok Muda
- PPS Sekolah Rendah Agama Sungai Serdang
- PPS Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Bukit Kuching
Among the items that’s been given are dry rations, bottled water, toiletries, blankets, personal hygiene items, baby diapers, COVID-19 test kits plus more. They have teamed up with 9 local NGOs to raise funds on LazadaForGood and if you are interested in giving your support by donation, you may head to the link right here.
You can choose to donate amounts ranging from RM1 to RM500 to any of the participating NGOs, which includes Mercy Malaysia, Malaysian Red Crescent Society Malaysia, Islamic Relief, The Lost Food Project and more.
For more on the latest tech and gaming news plus reviews, stay tuned to Pokde.net.
Pokdepinion: I said it before, I’ll say it again; it’s nice to see more and more brands to give a helping hand in situations like this. If you can afford it, please do help in any way that you can.