Digi Offers Rebate Off Monthly Bills When You Choose Auto-billing
The folks at Digi has recently launched an auto-billing campaign with Mastercard which allows you to enjoy rebates off your monthly bills.
Digi Auto-billing with Mastercard
The campaign will give customers a 5% rebate off their monthly bills for six months as well as a RM10 Shopee voucher when you sign up for the auto-billing service with your Mastercard from now till the 30th of November 2021.
They have said that the campaign is aimed at providing customers with a more convenient option to pay their bills and have a worry-free bill payment experience while still staying connected. Despite that, as you can see from the banner, the offer is applicable only for first time auto-billing users only.
There are two ways where you can sign up and activate the feature as shown below:
- Login to your account at Digi’s website
- Click on ‘Manage Auto-Billing’ under your Postpaid account
- Fill in the required details of your debit or credit card from Mastercard and click ‘Save’
- Click on ‘Enable Auto-Billing’
- Click on ‘Settings’ at the Usage page
- Click on ‘My Payment’ to save a credit card and manage auto-billing
- You are required to login with password before saving your credit card details
- Click on the ‘+’ button on the upper right corner to add a new credit card
- Proceed to fill in your credit card details
- Click on ‘Add Card’ and enable ‘Set as Auto-Billing’
For more details on it, you may head to the link right here. Stay tuned to Pokde.net for the latest tech and gaming news plus reviews.
Pokdepinion: I supposed having it auto-billed seems more attractive now, with the rebates that you will be getting. Plus, they’ve got the campaign to run for quite some time, so that’s definitely a benefit too.
Leave a Response