Pre-Order the iPhone 15 Lineup at iTworld and GLOO: Exclusive Offers, Same-Day Delivery, and More
Excitement is building as the Apple iPhone 15 lineup is set to launch in Malaysia on 29th September 2023. To make sure you’re among the first to experience the latest in smartphone innovation, consider pre-ordering your iPhone 15 today. Here’s everything you need to know about pre-order options and exclusive offers by iTworld and GLOO.
Apple iPhone 15 Promo at iTworld
Renowned Apple authorized reseller iTworld is currently running a promotion, where you can pre-order the latest Apple iPhone 15 series devices with ease and enjoy some perks. You can purchase the new color variants for all the aforementioned devices and get it delivered to you in 2 easy ways:
For those in Ipoh, Klang Valley, Penang Island, and Kota Bharu,Kelantan, there’s a treat in store. On the launching day, September 29, 2023, you can enjoy same-day delivery of your new iPhone 15. To secure this swift delivery option, make sure to place your pre-order by the cut-off time on September 27th at 12PM.
Buy Online, Pickup In-Store
Prefer a more hands-on approach? You can choose to pre-order your iPhone 15 and pick it up in-store. This option is available at various outlets, including SNS Network Ipoh HQ office, 14 iTworld outlets, and 12 GLOO outlets. Like same-day delivery, the pre-order cut-off time for in-store pickup is September 27th at 12PM.
Standard Delivery with Shipping Charge Waived
If you opt for standard delivery, you’ll be pleased to know that the shipping charge is waived. This means you can have your iPhone 15 delivered to your doorstep without any extra cost.
iTworld Exclusive Offers
For those of you who want an easier time getting your hands on the new devices, there are two purchase options for you to consider at iTworld. The first option is Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) with 4 different payment options; Atome, PayLater by Grab, LatitudePay and PAYLATER Malaysia.
With Atome, you can get an RM50 cashback voucher for your next purchase with a minimum spend of RM300 when you purchase the iPhone 15 lineup.
PayLater by Grab on the other hand offers an RM25 discount with a minimum purchase of RM250 using the promo code “PAYLATER25” until 30th September. Iit gets a bit higher starting 1st October, where you can get an RM30 discount using the code “PAYLATER30” with a minimum purchase of RM250. However, it’s worth noting that for both PayLater by Grab and Grab Postpaid, it is only applicable for the iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro specifically.
Lastly for LatitudePay, you can get a RM100 discount for ‘add on purchase’ if you purchase the iPhone 15 lineup with a minimum spend of RM1,000.
The second option is for an installment plan, complete with 0% interest rate. The benefits you get will be dependent on which bank you’re servicing:
- For Ambank users, enjoy 0% installment options ranging up to 48 months at iTworld retail stores
- For HSBC users, get RM100 e-cash voucher if you opt for the 12-month 0% installment plan with a minimum spend of RM3,500 at iTworld retail or online store
- For Maybank users, get RM200 instant rebate on accessories if you opt for any of their installment purchase plans up to 36 months with a minimum spend of RM3,500 at iTworld retail stores
- For Hong Leong Bank users, get RM100 e-cash voucher if you opt for their 6-month, 12-month, or 24-month 0% installment plan at iTworld retail or online store
Voucher redemption is based on a first come, first serve basis, with limited quantities available. Customers may choose to redeem GLOO rewards voucher, bank voucher, or trade-in rebate. Vouchers will not be stackable. Terms and conditions apply.
Apart from all the promotions we’ve mentioned, iTworld has some exclusive offers for iPhone 15 pre-order customers:
- Receive an RM100 GLOO Rewards e-cash voucher when you purchase the iPhone 15 lineup
- Enjoy exclusive premium gift set for pre-order customers. These are available only at specific locations, including the showroom HQ in Ipoh, iTworld outlets in Ipoh Parade, Mid Valley, Starling Mall, and Digital Mall, as well as to Same-Day Delivery customers
- Get up to 50% trade-in value plus rebate vouchers worth up to RM400 (with an RM100 minimum spend on accessories) when you trade up to the latest iPhone 15 lineup
- Get a complimentary Microsoft 365 Personal (ESD) worth RM269 and 1-year Shield Care extended warranty worth RM186
- Free shipping for purchases made between 22nd September to 5th October 2023 exclusively on Lazada
- Purchase-with-Purchase (PWP) offers:
- Amazingthing Phone case and screen protector for RM109 (retail price is RM139)
- Amazingthing Phone case, screen protector, UGREEN adapter, and USB-C cable for RM179 (retail price is RM227)
- Amazingthing Phone case, screen protector, Apple 20W adapter, Apple USB-C to USB-C cable or Apple EarPods for RM299 (retail price is RM336)
- iTworld Lazada-exclusive offers:
- Apple 20W USB-C charger add-on for RM1
- Apple MagSafe charger add-on for RM10
- Up to 36-month installment via Maybank
- iTworld Shopee-exclusive offers:
- Apple 20W USB-C charger add-on for RM1
- iPhone clear case add-on for RM99
- Apple AirPods Pro (2nd Gen) add-on for RM869
- Apple AirTag add-on for RM29
- Apple MagSafe charger add-on for RM49
- Up to 36-month installment
GLOO @ AEON Exclusive Offers
By purchasing from GLOO, you will be entitled to a number of perks, including:
- RM100 GLOO Rewards e-cash voucher upon purchase of the iPhone 15 lineup
- Get a 1-year Shield Care extended warranty worth RM186
- Up to 24-months installment plan with various banks
- Similar package offerings to iTworld’s exclusive deals
In case you want to see the terms and conditions for all the offers mentioned above, click right here.
With a plethora of pre-order options and exclusive offers available for the iPhone 15 lineup, now is the perfect time to secure your new Apple device. Whether you prefer same-day delivery, in-store pickup, or flexible payment plans, there’s an option tailored to your needs. Don’t miss out on these fantastic deals and the opportunity to be among the first to experience the iPhone 15’s cutting-edge features.
Pokdepinion: I’m right now stuck thinking if I should just go for the iPhone 15 Plus or just go straight to the 15 Pro Max and use it for a longer term. Temptations, temptations.