Xiaomi’s ’64th Merdeka with Mi’ Campaign Brings Special Deals And Exciting Prizes
Xiaomi has just launched the new ‘64th Merdeka with Mi’ campaign in celebration of Malaysia’s 64th Independence Day and Malaysia Day celebration. Xiaomi fans and customers in Malaysia can take advantage of incredible bargains and unique gifts on certain Xiaomi smartphones and AIoT products during the new campaign. Additionally, when consumers purchase certain smartphones or AIoT items, they may enter to win incredible prizes, such as a Mi TV P1 55”.
‘64th Merdeka with Mi’ campaign
From August 23 to September 19, the ’64th Merdeka With Mi’ campaign will be offered in Malaysia at select Authorised Mi Stores and other authorised merchants. Every purchase of certain Xiaomi goods entitles you to one entry into a drawing to win fantastic prizes. Over the course of the campaign, the winners will be announced on Xiaomi Malaysia’s Facebook page in three weekly sessions. The first session will be on September 1, the second session on September 10 and the third session will be on September 20.
Below are the prizes customers are set to win during the giveaway:
- Grand Prize – Mi TV P1 55”: 1 unit per week
- 1st Prize – Touch ‘n Go eWallet Reload PIN (RM1000): 20 units per week
- 2nd Prize – Touch ‘n Go eWallet Reload PIN (RM500): 30 units per week
How to participate in the special giveaway:
- Scan the QR Code (available in-stores) or log into the ’64th Merdeka with MI’ website (One eligible unit of the selected product purchased is entitled to one entry).
- Answer a question, fill in your personal details and attach the purchase receipt.
- Participants will receive a ‘Thank You’ message.
- Winners will be announced on Xiaomi Malaysia Facebook Page. (Original receipt is required upon claiming the prize. Chances will be forfeited if the original receipt is not presented).
- Terms and conditions
At the same time, Xiaomi’s latest entry-level smartphone, the Redmi 10, can now be purchased at a starting price of RM649 and is available online at official Xiaomi stores on Lazada and Shopee and offline at Authorised Mi Stores and other official retailers in Malaysia.
For more information on the campaign and other news and promotion updates, please visit Xiaomi Malaysia’s Facebook Page.
Pokdepinion: I want that Mi TV really bad…