Garmin Malaysia Reveals Trade-in Program With Up To RM300 Rebate
The folks at Garmin Malaysia has today announce their first ever trade-in program for their Forerunner series. With the program, you can get up to RM300 rebate off your new smart wearable.
Garmin Malaysia trade-in program
You’ll find the trade-in program available from now till the 30th of June 2020 where you can enjoy from a host of their Forerunner series such as the Forerunner 45, Forerunner 245, Forerunner 245 Music, Forerunner 945, and Forerunner 245 Music Japan Edition on a special rebate up to RM300.
You can check out the table below for their pricing as well as rebate:
|Forerunner 245 Music||RM300||RM1,699|
|Forerunner 245 Music Japan Edition||RM300||RM1,799|
Here’s the steps for you to enjoy the rebate:
- Trade-in any brand of a wrist watch
- Only wrist watches are acceptable and other forms of watches are not acceptable, such as wall clock and alarm clock
- You are allowed to purchase one watch (from the list above) when one wrist watch is traded-in
- If you trade-in a smartwatch, please bring along the charger
- To trade-in your watch, head to the nearest Garmin outlets and authorized dealers
They’ve revealed that all the traded-in watches will be donated to Shelter Home for Children, in hopes the young ones can utilize them for their lifestyle.
Pokdepinion: RM300 is a lot of savings, you should definitely check them out if you plan on getting an upgrade!