Design A Mask And Win Up To RM59,000 With Kingston x CSD APAC Mask Design Competition
Kingston announced their partnership with CSD, a leading brand of face masks, to organise a special initiative, Kingston x CSD APAC Mask Design Competition, centered around the theme of ‘There’s Strength in Memory.’ The winners of the competition stand a chance to win exciting prizes worth up to USD14,400 (RM58,867.20). The prizes include cash prizes, Kingston products, self-designed face masks, trophies and certificates.
Kingston has long partnered with CSD in creating quality products that are a part of everyone’s daily life. The partnership comes out of a shared vision as both companies believe that during this unfortunate, unprecedented time, our memories have the power to hold us together and give us immense strength like nothing else.
Kingston x CSD APAC Mask Design Competition: What you need to do.
In order to enter the Kingston x CSD APAC Mask Design Competition, all you have to do is follow these steps.
- Download the design templates from the competition’s official website.
- Submit your entry here before December 24 (12PM GMT+8).
- Once qualified entries are approved, an email notification will be sent to you within 3 working days.
- After approval, you are to comment under the top pinned post on Kingston’s Facebook and Twitter pages before December 27 and upload an image of your design, share your entry number & design concept, and tag 3 friends for the chance to win a memory card!
Designs submitted to the Kingston x CSD APAC Mask Design Competition will be judged based on two categories. The categories include:
- 3 Colors Creativity – Emphasises creative interpretation of the theme and quality of artistic composition allowing up to three colours.
- Unlimited Color – Underscores the use of colours and overall impression of the art as well as allows colour gradients.
Artwork or designs must be submitted from November 24 to December 24. Jury members will announce the finalists on January 27, 2021, followed by online voting from January 27 to February 7. Winners will be announced on February 9, 2021.
There will be two major awards given for the Kingston x CSD APAC Mask Design Competition which include:
- Fan Favourite Award – Top five winners per category will receive a product package from Kingston & CSD which costs around USD300 (RM1,226.40). Winners will be ranked based on the number of likes on the designs. Online voting starts on November 24 and ends on December 27, 2020. The results will be announced on January 6, 2021.
- Best Design Award (which are broken down to three awards)
– Grand Prize: The winner of each contest will receive a USD5,000 (RM20,440) cash prizes, a custom-made face mask of 50 pieces and a trophy.
– Consolation prize: 2nd – 5th of each contest category will receive a USD300 (RM1,226.40) cash prize, a custom-made face mask of 50 pieces and a trophy.
– Special Awards: The finalists for brand selection will receive a USD1,000 (RM4,088) cash prize and a custom-made mask of 20 pieces.
The competition is open to residents in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region such as Taiwan, India, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore and Hong Kong.
For more information, do head over to the Kingston x CSD APAC Mask Design Competition website here.
Pokdepinion: Potential to get RM20K by just designing your own face mask? Colour me interested!