foodpanda To Still Operate And Introduce Contactless Delivery
With concerns growing around the Movement Control Order here in Malaysia on where people will get their food, foodpanda has revealed that they will still continue to deliver food. They will also be launching a contact-less delivery starting from tomorrow, 18th of March 2020.
foodpanda Contactless Delivery
The feature will enable both customers as well as riders to opt for a contactless delivery. To do so, you can simply follow these steps:
- Place an order and opt for online payment
- Go to the rider chat function on the foodpanda app and inform the rider/customer that you want a contactless delivery
- Food will be placed at the designated drop off spot at the customers’ home or office
- Rider will notify customers that food has arrived via the rider chat function on the app or call
- 1 meter distance will be maintained between rider and customer
- Customer to verify the delivery
foodpanda has advised customers to go with online payment to reduce the human interactions to a minimum.
Pokdepinion: This is definitely something that’s welcomed.. With all the panic shopping going around, at least there’s still option on where you can get your food (plus that contactless delivery too!)