Nintendo Switch Spring Sale 2020 is Up with Games Having Massive Discounts
During these uncertain times, many of us across the world are stuck at home. If you’re looking for games to pass the time and now is the best time to get new games as the Nintendo Switch Spring Sale 2020 is up and running.
Over 700 games are available on discount from various developers and publishers for the Nintendo Switch Spring Sale 2020. It seems as if most of the games available on discount are 50% off, but of course it varies from game to game.
Blizzard’s Diablo III Eternal Collection is down from USD $60 to just USD $30, Drawful 2 is a mere 9 cents from USD $10, and Mortal Kombat 11 is priced at USD $24 from its usual USD $60 price tag. If you have been eyeing some games yourself, this would be the best time to get them as it’s pretty darn cheap.
For a quick glance of good game discounts from the Nintendo Switch Spring Sale 2020, here’s some of our picks.
Nintendo Switch Spring Sale 2020 Highlights
- Bastion = USD $3 (
- Blazblue Cross Tag Battle = USD $4.80 (
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night = USD $28 (
- Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled = USD $24 ($40)
- Diablo III: Eternal Collection = USD $30 (
- Downwell = USD $1.49 (
- Drawful 2 = USD $0.09 (
- Hotline Miami Collection = USD $12.49 (
- Knights and Bikes = USD $17 (
- Metro 2033 Redux = USD $17.49 (
- Mortal Kombat 11 = USD $24 (
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy = USD $20 ($40)
- Torchlight II = USD $14 (
- Transistor = USD $4 (
There are a lot more discounts available but these are just some of the ones we feel worth highlighting. Simply head on over to the Nintendo eShop to enjoy all the discounts. The sale will be available from now until 19th April 2020.
Pokdepinion: Make sure to only buy what you can afford. You definitely don’t want to overspend in these uncertain times.