HUAWEI Malaysia Opens Up First Premium Customer Service Center
If you’re a HUAWEI smartphone user, well great news. The folks at HUAWEI Malaysia has today announce the opening of the First Premium Customer Service Center, which is located at KL Eco City Mall.
With the launch, you can expect after sales support and they will provide quick repair services for all HUAWEI products. Adding to that, you will be able to view the overall repair process right in front of you.
To celebrate the opening of the center, HUAWEI Malaysia is rewarding their consumers with a promotion campaign starting from now till the 15th of December 2019 where they are offering free services such as:
- Free cleaning & disinfect service
- Free screen protector after completed repair (selected models)
- Entitle to print 2 photos after sharing your photos on FB, tag three friends and include the hashtag #HuaweiMSC and #Grandopening
- Lucky draw available from 2nd day. To participate in it, all you need to do is send in your device for repair
- To win more prizes, you can complete a survey about HiCare from now till the 31st December 2019.
For the HiCare survey, you stand a chance to win a HUAWEI nova 5t, a HUAWEI 10,000mAh powerbank, HUAWEI Body Fat Scale and HUAWEI Band 4.
To top it all off, they will also run their existing Service campaigns on top of the launch, which features HUAWEI Service Day, RM99 battery replacement, HUAWEI Care, and more.
For more details, you can head to the link here.
Pokdepinion: If you’re nearby and you use a HUAWEI smartphone, why not make a visit? ;)