You Might Want To Reconfirm Your Vaccination Registration On MySejahtera App
It has come to our attention that users will have to re-enter their details in the MySejahtera app in order to successfully register for the upcoming COVID-19 vaccinations. Apparently, users must reconfirm their details until they see the page seen below on the MySejahtera app to confirm their registration for the vaccine. The page shows a timeline of the user’s vaccine registration confirmation as well as vaccination appointments.
Here’s how to register for your vaccination on the MySejahtera app
- Launch the MySejahtera App.
- From the check-in page tap the Close button on the top right of the screen.
- From the Menu page tap the COVID-19 Vaccination option which will open the Vaccination page (this can also be opened through the More option and then scrolling to the COVID-19 Vaccination option).
- On the Vaccination page, select the first option and enter your details.
- Complete the survey and you will have successfully registered yourself for the COVID-19 vaccinations.
It is worth noting that unless you see a confirmed “Registered” option and the vaccination timeline on your Vaccination page, you are successful in your registration therefore must try again until you see a confirmation. You will also see the date of your confirmed registration there.
Pokdepinion: I’m looking forward to the vaccination. I just want this madness to end and for things to quickly go back to a new norm.