Touch ‘n Go Aims To Upgrade 40 Mosques In KL To Be QR-enabled
TNG Digital and Federal Territory Islamic Religious or simply JAWI have partnered up with the aims to implement 7 Tangkai – Jom Infak program to 40 mosques in Kuala Lumpur.
Through the partnership, TNG will help provide transparency, accountability, and integrity by allowing donations to be made through QR code, which you can do by simply using the Touch ‘n Go eWallet app.
As mentioned earlier, TNG aims to convert 40 mosques in Kuala Lumpur under the 7 Tangkai – Jom Infak program by the end of the year. To date, there’s already 10 mosques that have been QR-enabled which consists of:
- Masjid ar-rahah, Bangsar South
- Masjid Al-Imam Al-Ghazali, Menjalara
- Masjid Salahudin Al-Ayyubi, Taman Melati
- Masjid Jamek, Kampung Baru
- Masjid Muaz Bin Jabal, Setiawangsa
- Masjid Abd Ar-Rahman Auf, Taman Yarl
- Nashud Ar-Rahman, Jalan Pantai Baru
- Masjid Usamah Bin Zaid, Wangsa Maju
- Masjid At-Taqwa, Taman Tun Dr Ismail
- Masjid Al-Ghufran, Taman Tun Dr Ismail
The 7 Tangkai – Jom Infak isn’t new actually. It was first introduced earlier in the year where TNG Digital announced of their partnership with Masjid ar-rahah, where it allowed for donations to be made via QR code, as well as other initiatives such as: Generation 13 (G13), Ar-Rahah De Hearty, i-Entrepreneur seminars, and Back-to-School program.
For more details on the 7 Tangkai – Jom Infak, head to link here. The Touch ‘n Go eWallet app is available for download on both the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Pokdepinion: I guess the previous initiative has taken off well and rightly so. It’ll convenient for more people to make donations to mosques seeing that they are aiming for more mosques to participate.