Big Dynasty Warriors 9 Update Released – It’s Easier to Unlock Officers Now
A big update has come to Dynasty Warriors 9, courtesy of the folks over at Koei Tecmo, and it has included a number of goodies and fixes.
Big Dynasty Warriors 9 Update Released
Koei Tecmo has released a brand new update for Dynasty Warriors 9 on PS4 and PC, numbered respectively 1.04 and 1.02.
The update comes with quite a few goodies: It eases the conditions for unlocking officers and for sending them letters, and it improves the movement of soldiers and officers during battles since they often they tended to stop moving even when the way was clear.
On top of that, we get adjustments for the price of items, more watchtowers and waymarks to make fast traveling easier, and much more. You can check out the full list of changes below.
Dynasty Warriors 9 Update Changelog
- Eased the conditions for unlocking officers.
- Eased conditions for sending letters from Hideaways.
- Improved the movement of soldiers and officers during battle.
- Adjusted the price of items.
- Adjusted the positioning of clusters.
- Added Watchtowers and Waymarks.
- Adjusted the hit points (HP) of gates, weapons, and buildings.
- Corrected an issue that occured rarely in which parts of some models would break.
- Corrected an issue in which unnatural weather occurrences would not revert to their original state.
- Corrected an issue that occured rarely in which floodgates could not be opened during Chapter 4 “Reclaim Xiapi”.
- Corrected an issue concerning the display of some rivers.
- Corrected a number of other minor issues.
Dynasty Warriors 9 is currently available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam. It was released on February 8th 2018, and it’s the series first on having an open-world concept. You might just see a review of Dynasty Warriors 9 on Pokde.net very soon.
Pokdepinion: I’m not gonna lie, i didn’t really enjoy Dynasty Warriors 9 as much as I thought I would as it was filled with glitches and gameplay elements that I felt were a step backwards in the series. I’m hoping this update will be able to change a number of things to make it better.